Thursday, August 18, 2011

{ My Hubby on "Canada Sings" }

For those who haven't followed the new television reality series, "Canada Sings" on Global, each episode is about two work teams competing against each other for $10,000 for their choice of charity.  My husband, the karaoke singer turned rapper, was part of the Air Canada team who sang in last night’s episode against an all women team, The Lone Wolves from Cambridge, Ontario.  Air Canada sang for Ronald McDonald House.


The judges were Jann Arden, Pierre Bouvier from Simple Plan, and Vanilla Ice, Ice, Baby!


I was so proud of my hubby and his team for all their hard work and dedication.  They rocked the house with their mash up of "My Girl" and "Just the Way You are".


Great job boys!!

Oh, and here's the link to watch last night's full episode.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment