Wednesday, August 17, 2011

{ My First Blog }

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Jennifer and I am a certified wedding planner providing services in the Greater Toronto Area, and surrounding areas.  I received my certification from the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada in 2010 and have planned and coordinated many weddings, themed-showers, and baptisms over the last two years. 

As I am still in the process of working on my website, I thought I would start out with a blog.  My blog will have a wide array of topics including weddings, events, travels, DIY projects and anything inspirational, so be sure to check back each week. 

Cheers!
Jenn

FUN FACTS:
- I love to travel.  My favourite destinations so far are Thailand, Kenya and Seychelles. 
- I watch anything on The FoodNetwork.
- I have run many half-marathons over the years, but have yet to conquer my ultimate goal - the Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment