Tuesday, December 4, 2012

{ Angie and Ken Get Married }

In addition to working with amazing couples, part of loving my job is also working with amazing vendors.  If I had a dream team, it would have to be the vendors from this wedding.   I wish I could take credit for putting the team together but it was all Angie and Ken.  This couple was hands-on and knew exactly what they wanted for their wedding day.  Did I mention they were a very cute and fun-loving couple?  Indeed they were.  From the moment I first met with them I knew they were perfect for each other, and I could not wait to work with them.

The day was simply magical.  Their ceremony took place at the beautiful and rustic Victoria College Chapel at the University of Toronto, and reception was held at the Crown Prince Restaurant.  It was a traditional yet modern and elegant Chinese wedding reception complete with a lion dance for entertainment.    

Congratulations to Angie & Ken!  I am honoured to be part of your wedding. 

Please click here to enjoy a photo montage of their wedding day courtesy of the uber talented Joee Wong of Joee Wong Photography.  



No comments:

Post a Comment