Sunday, January 29, 2012

{ A Milestone Birthday }

My mom celebrated her 70th birthday recently and being the planner that I am, I decided to throw her a big party.  It was held at Kally's Restaurant & Banquet Hall in Scarborough and the theme was "Dancing With the Stars" as my mom and her friends love the show as well as dancing ballroom.  I incorporated blue and white as the main colours throughout.
I created a seating chart and put it in a picture frame as well as create blue pompoms to decorate the table.  For favours, I bought individual chocolates and wrapped them in blue paper.


I made tri-fold menu and table cards and used a disco ball as the centrepiece for each table.
Here is a picture of my lovely mom.  She looks fabulous for 70 years old and I hope to look that youthful when I get to that age.
Happy Birthday Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment